Athearn - #75072 - 60' Gunderson Box Car
Union Pacific #CHTT - #380088
Athearn's 60' Gunderson Box Car features:
- Decorated, fully-assembled, and ready-to-run
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Separately-applied wire grab irons
- Etched end platforms
- Weighted for trouble-free operation
- Machined 36" solid nickel-silver metal wheels with RP25 contours
- Body-mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
The modern 100 ton, high-cube, 60’ boxcar has become ubiquitous in the modern rail scene. These cars are designed to carry a myriad of loads, from auto parts to forest products.These boxcars are a fixture to any modern freight train.
This model depicts accurately a Gunderson built boxcar.