RAPIDO TRAINS #16619 - RDC-1 Phase II
British Columbia Rail #BC-10
This model has DCC and Lok-Sound.
This HO Scale model Features:
- Designed from 3D scans of the real RDCs (Phase 1 and Phase 2)
- Accurate Phase 1 and Phase 2 details and fluting
- Correct Phase 1b, Phase 1c and Phase 2 roof blisters
- Rapido’s acclaimed “stainless steel” finish
- Full interior detail with constant lighting and no motor visible through the windows
- Two five-pole, skew-wound motors hidden in the actual engine bays
- Separate underframe piping and conduit
- Lit number boards and class lights
- Working nose door Gyralite and ditch lights where appropriate
- Fabricated or cast truck sideframes, as appropriate
- Minimum Radius 18″
- All wheels powered
- Separate grab irons and front door chains
- Etched-metal roof grills and fan covers
- Wrap-around nose fluting, if appropriate
- Separate diaphragms, if appropriate
- Loads of roadname-specific details
- Models will have either Detroit or Cummins engine sounds as appropriate.
- Models will have standard bell or E-bell as appropriate.
- Rapido RDC Underframe with CRAZY underbody detail – a Rapido hallmark.