Rapido #026516 - SW1200RS - DRS-12bClass
CPRail - Road number #8132
With 5" stripes, cab Multi-mark, and extra tall stack
This SW1200RS locomotive has DCC and ESU Lok-Sound.
This model is in stock.
These Rapido Trains Sw1200RS locomotives feature:
- Designed from blueprints and field measurements.
- Heavy die-cast frame, chassis and gearboxes for superior pulling power
- Rapido's renowned smooth-running drive system
- Working number boards and classification lights
- Working inspection lights and ditch lights, where appropriate
- Separate handrails, including crash bars inside the cab
- With or without working drop steps, as appropriate
- Four different exhaust stack styles
- Three different battery box door styles
- Full cab interior with working cab interior light
- Non-working fridge and fire extinguisher
- Incredible underframe piping and conduit detail cables and other piping, re-railer and many separately-applied parts
- Roadname-specific details including dynamic brakes and numerous different filter arrangements
- Operational headlights, rear lights, bi-colour class lights, illuminated cab control stand, and operation factory-installed ditch lights on some CP units
- Grab irons and handrails installed at the factory
- Highly-detailed cab interior with dual control stands where appropriate
- Heavy, die-cast chassis with Rapido's proven 5-pole skew-wound motor with dual flywheels and silky-smooth drive