These are the Ontario Northland [Chevron] Rapido Trains lightweight 1961 dining cars:
Rapido Trains #124049 - Ontario Northland #1407 [Moose River] - Diner
Rapido Trains #124050 - Ontario Northland #1409 - Diner
Reserve now for late 2019
To reserve one or more of these models, please use the Reserve Now button.
Indicate the stock number[s] that you want in the e-mail form and send it.
We will send you a formal Reservation Confirmation for your records.
No money is required before the cars are available for delivery.
These cars feature:
- Full underbody detail including all separate piping
- 48 seats, 40 seats, or diner-lounge interior arrangements
- Multi-colour interior with separate chairs, tables, and kitchen details
- Tables have detailed place settings
- Track-powered Easy-Peasy lighting operated by included magnetic wand
- Capacitor installed for flicker-free lighting over dirty track
- Super-detailed 41-BNO-11 or 41-N-11 rucks with in-line brake shoes
- Working, improved diaphragms with etched-metal end gates
- Separate grab irons installed at the factory
- Water jugs and marker lights included in the box for ultimate realism
= Improved Macdonald-Cartier couplers installed at the correct height
- Long-shank couplers included